Saturday, January 31, 2009

With Much Regret

It is with much regret that I left daddy babysitting Emory and Stella yesterday while I attended a farewell luncheon given by the squadron Officers' Spouses' Club. When I came home, as I passed by the front door, I noticed the video camera outside on a ledge. I thought to myself "oh, that's nice, maybe daddy was capturing some sweet moments outside with the kids."
I couldn't have been more wrong.
While daddy was on duty, changing laundry from the washer to dryer, Emory decided that "the video camera needed washed".
So Emory took it outside and put it under the water spicket.
It is with much regret that I tell you there will be no more video on the blog, at least for awhile.

1 comment:

Julia said...

You seem to be have lost quite a bit of camera equipment in this last year....I'd be thinkin' of getting some insurance. :)