Thursday, May 14, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes...

There are times when the sticky folks say things that I just want to remember forever. Here are a few quotes that I wrote down this week which came directly out of the mouths of babes belonging to the Hill posse....

"I wish I had a babelfish program in my head so that I could speak any language at any time. God should invent that." (Addie- while doing her French homework)

"Mom, can you make the GPS drive us to Mr. Magorium's Magic Emporium? Pleeeeaaassssse?"
(Emory, while driving to pick up Addie and Stella from school)

"God has the whole world in his hands. ...He has lots of arms." (Stella, at dinner, contemplating how God made the Earth all everything on it)

It's been a long week. But I just can't help but to smile when I reread these. Enjoy!

No comments: