Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hamn' It Up!

I was asked to visit a class today at school to take some photos.On picture day, one mom was just running a little bit behind, and her son missed his class photo. He's moving, and was devastated. Hence, so was mom.So she asked me if I would be willing to shoot a few pics of the class- 10 minutes or so.I thought I'd shoot candidly around the room, but that camera was an elephant in the class. Almost all the kids wanted to pose and to be in front of the lens. Here are a few random shots...
Picasa Web Albums - Freeland's Class Chant d' Oiseau - Freeland's Class Chant d' Oiseau

3 comments:

Pat and Tammie Everly said...

Mandy~ I so enjoy your blog & pics~ keep up the good work & enjoy the unpacking :-)

mph0172@gmail.com said...

Miss you Tammie! Glad you're on the blog! Will email soon!

mph0172@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.