Sunday, April 25, 2010

To Make a Long Story Short

First we went to London to see the sights with grandpa and grandma.
From London, we flew to Aunt Julie's wedding on the southern coast of Spain.
Lovely I tell you. It was all lovely.
Until plans for the return were crashed, or shall I say cancelled, by the airlines.
So we waited, and waited, and
waited some more. (along with many other travelers trying to get home).
To make a long story short, we found a new way home!
We're so happy to be back! Whoooo-hooo! We're home! We tried to make the best of our unexpected week long extended vacation in Roquetes De Mar Spain, but we just wanted to get home.
More to blog on the adventures soon!
So much to tell from the travels.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures and see the wonderful photos of your trip! Glad you are happily home again! Bethany

The Mommy said...

Hi Mandy et famille: So glad you are all safely home too! We just received the ice shaver and other treasures! Thanks so much. I enjoyed a margherita first of all and toasted you! Hugs, Kim

Julia said...

Ohhh rats! I can't believe I left Spain without getting the chance to pedal myself around town with you guys. I know you guys didn't want to be stuck in Spain, but I wish I had been stuck with you!