Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Emory

aka Emory ba Bemory, wing man, buster, buddy, superman
This year, he's supposed to go to school a full day. That's how they do it here. It's going to kill me. Lately the kids just seem to be growing to fast. I can't exactly describe it as a jolly good feeling. There are moms all over the world who look forward to the drop off at school, to the end of summer vacation, to their lunch together without the kids. I'm not on that bus. In fact, there is a 2 hour school lunch break when all the kids have recess. In order to spend more one on one time with each of them, they'll be picked up and carted home on a given day of the week, simply because around here, we can do that. And, because I'm selfish.

2 comments:

Fat Pilot said...

I call him Little Matt. In some pictures he looks JUST LIKE MATT. I have never met Emory. I can't believe that I haven't see you for that long. Don't feel bad about not wanting them to grow up. I actually tear up just thinking about it OUT OF THE BLUE. waah waahh wahhhh. Marv makes fun of me, but I LOVE being with my babies. I hate that they are growing up and will pull away from me one day. See, damn it, I am tearing up right now...

Julia said...

Great shots of the band aids that have now been on emory's leg for 2+ weeks. I am sure you are waiting for those things to fall off, but just tell Emory that Superman does not wear band aids.