Monday, September 20, 2010

Curious about Cartwheels

Firstly, I am not losing it. I am not drunk. I am not suffering from anything that I know of,
(...perhaps a little sleep deprivation, but aren't we all?)
I am not prepping for some feminine hygiene commercial.
I am not manic. Or depressive.
I am not bored.
I am just curious.
Dinner was made. House in decent order.
Arleigh fed. Kids at school.
We were playing outside,
and I just wanted to see if I could do a cartwheel.
Just curious.
I definitely questioned it. Definitely questioned what dear hubby might say when he saw this one.
 Questioned what might happen if I fall on my face, or wrist.
But now we know.
Yes.

Cartwheels still possible.
Whew!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Mommy said...

Wow! Good for you, Mandy! Were you dizzy afterwards!? What fun! Love, the Scarabellos in Singapore

Julia said...

Great form, Mandy.....and this is coming from some one that has done quite a few in my day. :)

Mandy said...

Just curios, but now I think it might be a standard physical test for me each year- once the cartwheel "failed" box is marked, I'll go pick out a tombstone