Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kiss My Stinky Feet

Ok, Ok, I know. I’m lagging on posts. With good reason though. Promise. We’re undergoing a computer overhaul. The entire system. So I’ve been asked to hit the “hold” button on photos for a few days. That’s just enough time to let me work through a photography class and set up some shiny new things on the newly revamped system. So, hang in there, and please stop back.


In the meantime, posting a conversation between Arleigh and Emory that occurred yesterday.
It’ll warm your heart and you'll feel the love around here, but don’t expect anyone to kiss your feet.



EMORY: OOOOOwwwww!!! (screaming at mega-decibels) “That hurt!”

ARLEIGH: Saw-wee! I didn’t mean to ‘tep on ‘ur foot.

EMORY: You should kiss it.

ARLEIGH: I don’t wanna kiss your foot. But I’ll kiss ‘ur cheek.

EMORY: You need to kiss my foot to make it better.

ARLEIGH: I don’t want to kiss ur feet. They aren’t nice and they ‘mell funny.

EMORY: THE. ONLY. WAY. I. WILL. FEEL. BETTER. IS. IF. YOU.KISS.MY FOOT!

ARLEIGH: Er, I could hit you on the cheek, then kiss ‘ur cheek. Then ‘ull feel all better!

No comments: