Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tour of Duty Live in Little Rock

I received an email asking me to post a little 'ditty' on our family blog to advertise this military wives' retreat. I'm always happy to help another gal in the line of 'duty' so here it is....

I'm not attending, as last I checked there were no free flights from Belgium, but perhaps someone out there is interested? Here's the guest speaker's invitation....


"Y'all, they have free childcare!" If I happened to live in Arkansas, that would be reason enough for me to attend. You must register though.  Here's the 411 on that...

Registration Information

What:Tour of Duty Live, a weekend of Bible teaching led by Sara Horn and worship led by Andrew Mackert.
Where:Baring Cross Baptist Church
7541 Warden Rd.
Sherwood, AR 72120
501-833-2347
baringcrossbaptist.org
Schedule:Friday, 6 to 9 p.m.
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m (Lunch is included)
Cost:$25 registration fee includes copy of Tour of Duty and lunch on Saturday.
Childcare:Free childcare will be offered for children 5 and younger.
When to Register:Registration opens August 27! You must register at baringcrossbaptist.org.

To those of you who can make it, have a great time!

No comments: